It’s that time of year again! Te Rawhiti Marae Committee will be having their annual AGM and you are welcome to attend!
When: Saturday 5th October
Where: Te Rawhiti Marae
- Starting at 10am with morning tea.
- AGM will start 11am Sharp with NO stopping for lunch.
Na ta rourou, na taku rourou ka ora ai te iwi – With your food basket and my food basket the people will be fed.
(As per the Maori Reservations Regulations 1994) sec 19 cl (3) (a -c)
- to Outline the position of the Marae and what has been done over the past twelve months – Chairman’s report – Audited accounts
- to Outline what is proposed for the next 12 months -Reports
- Other: This time is given over to the people to express their views in relation to the Marae.
- If there are any elections of trustees replacing those who have resigned this will take place here.
- The TRI-ELECTIONs are October 2014